Chicken Pajamas Chicken Pajamas

I imagine this is how the Sailor Moon girls put on their chicken pajamas. A very short story, yet the elements brought it all together. You have spent some time just to bring this short humorous story to life. I also loled, so 4 on the vote, 3.5 on the rating.

A Sign Of Happiness A Sign Of Happiness

Minus the repeated animation, the overall theme was consistent. The audio, visual, and concept let you tell a dark yet humorous story. Well done :3

COIN COIN

Dude, bad, ass. This brought back so many memories of playing Double Dragon, Battle Toads, Ultra Man, for hours, not to mention Final Fight :) Very well done, I love the theme, visuals, audio, very much in the spirit of Newgrounds.

Pac Hunters Pac Hunters

You should make Pacs more greedy as the number of pellets decrease. Given a choice between a pellet and running away from danger, the Pacs should risk going for the pellet. You can prolong the game indefinitely if there is only 1 Ghost and 1 Pac left by just standing on the pellet. I would also suggest a time limit where a heart spawns away from the last remaining pellets which the Pac could go for to spawn another Pac, giving the incentive to chase the Pac so the ghost won't just guard the last pellet. Aside from the game balance, I think it's a wonderful take on the original :)

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Good game

Here are the words to write for the Gallery

"Tutorial"
"Kanako"
"Lara"
"Red Fox"
"Rei"

It's a great game. I loved the hentai the most heehehe.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Whatever

Making this was as good an idea as making a remote-control-finder-finder. Newgrounds is already exists in cyberspace. Usually a simulation is made to simulate an "existing" thing in cyberspace. This is already a simluation of an "art gallery" so to say. Why make a simulation of a simulation?

Cat Girl Cat Girl

More often than not, the taken risk ends up quite hot. Well done indeed.

The Green Dream The Green Dream

I love the technique and the expression of calm intrigue.

Toshi13go responds:

Thank you! : )

Angry Giant Angry Giant

Those are MY CACTI! hahahaha 5!

ahmonza responds: