WHAT IS LIFE??? WHAT IS LIFE???

Not bad, it was more about the story than it was the animation I thought, and a good one to ponder. I like how you put the scientist in the position of humility. You know if we only believed in each other, and managed to let life here continue beyond the lifetime of the planet... wishful thinking. The old man is a prick, and the other guy's an idiot. 4.5 stars.

OblitusCS responds:

Hey man! you are absolutely right, I thought that too. I knew from the start it was going to be more about the conversation than the actual animation, but I wanted it to do it anyway. I'm happy you ended up liking it. Hahaha great character summary. Thanks for the comment brother!

Beware of Bunny Beware of Bunny

Simply wonderful. I love how you explained a little more about the rabbit in the credits. Your technique is flawless in all categories, you actually got a 5 from me.

Chicken Pajamas Chicken Pajamas

I imagine this is how the Sailor Moon girls put on their chicken pajamas. A very short story, yet the elements brought it all together. You have spent some time just to bring this short humorous story to life. I also loled, so 4 on the vote, 3.5 on the rating.

A Sign Of Happiness A Sign Of Happiness

Minus the repeated animation, the overall theme was consistent. The audio, visual, and concept let you tell a dark yet humorous story. Well done :3

COIN COIN

Dude, bad, ass. This brought back so many memories of playing Double Dragon, Battle Toads, Ultra Man, for hours, not to mention Final Fight :) Very well done, I love the theme, visuals, audio, very much in the spirit of Newgrounds.

9/11 Reptilians 9/11 Reptilians

This was actually a thing on the Internets a while ago. I believe Obama was the King Lizard. I would keep typing but I think a lizard man just broke in through the kitchen window, I'm going down to check omgwaradsgkmm 911 affdffetgtjbj

Derp-dee-derp responds:

Tssseh Tsseh Tssseh Tsseh Tssseh Tssehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

So you got a 5 on this for one reason, and one reason alone. Fox's expression at 1:15 as he fell down the hatch.

Brojack responds:

I'm glad you liked it buddy, there are some pretty insane expressions in here.

Kingdom Bros Kingdom Bros

I see the protege of Ego Raptor in this one. Not bad man, I've never played Kingdom Hearts but I have a feeling you nailed the general frustrations. The audio, voice acting, and a cohesive style were all there, I feel like your drawing could be slightly improved and I only say so due to the scenes where the characters are completely devoid of movement. I gave you a 5 due to the amount of time you must've spent on this, I hope to see more of your work.

Brojack responds:

Really kind of you to say all that! This is probably less about the actual game and more about the kind of stupid crap I find funny. I agree with you about the drawing, during certain dialogue bits I definitely cut down on the animation, but that's purely to keep the project rolling at a good speed without adding too much fancy movement which probably wouldn't add much to the quality. Thanks for the review!

Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas

Absolutely brilliant. Animation, style, sounds were all integrated cohesively. None of this would work of course without a compelling story, and you've got that nailed down as well. I especially liked the build up of forging the sword so legendary that it required bear hair and dragon pee, which upon delivery destroyed the hero's arm. I would have given this a 4.5 were it not for never telling us what was in the treasure chest :)

Bart Simpson vs Eric Cartman Bart Simpson vs Eric Cartman

Wonderfully animated, and voiced over. The styles were dead on, you've got a great piece of work here. My only reason for giving you a 4 is due to lack of originality in the concept as it closely mirrors the Epic Rap Battles of History series. You would be a great asset to their team though if they worked with animation.