Stranger Danger Stranger Danger

Tinder ... I wonder a decade ago if somebody said, here's a picture of me, lets fuck, what type of response they'd get. An app for people with commitment issues. Anyways... I somehow liked the fact that you lazily used bunch of paper models to finish this animation. It's original ... without the work. There is a sense of old school psycho killer attached to it as well, but the beginning just really cut from the story. It could have started at 1:30, and I would have given you a 3.5

drex231 responds:

I appreciate the critique. Actually I didn't lazily put together a bunch of paper models because I had to create every single paper puppet by hand, including the sets, as well as manipulate them to move and create each scene. It's a style of art known as paper puppet cartoons. I never knew it existed until I started doing it. It's a lot of work, that takes 3 to 4wks to create everything before shooting and all day to actually film it ;But I actually enjoy doing it. Plus, this is loosely based on my experiences on dating apps, minus the axe murderer, lol. This episode also serves as a crossover episode for the new spin-off series called Paper Puppetz. Again, thanks for watching and your opinion.

Pmation:"Ant Misbehavin'" Pmation:"Ant Misbehavin'"

As advertised, it was 3 ants, misbehaving. :) You should send this to Nickelodeon and see if you can start on a show. You've got some real talent to deliver good ol' cartoons with a flair for the new generation.

TWIN LIFE (True story) TWIN LIFE (True story)

I love the idea, but I was just as annoyed as you at the end of the movie. Of all the things to share, raw annoyance is not greatest taste to leave in other people's brains. Black and white ... why? What is this a french hipster show? The twin that was really you, brilliant. A finished movie while portraying the inability to finish one due to annoyance by yourself, the reason why I didn't give you a 2. It feels more like a demo of what you can create, but I don't see the real product.

Pac Hunters Pac Hunters

You should make Pacs more greedy as the number of pellets decrease. Given a choice between a pellet and running away from danger, the Pacs should risk going for the pellet. You can prolong the game indefinitely if there is only 1 Ghost and 1 Pac left by just standing on the pellet. I would also suggest a time limit where a heart spawns away from the last remaining pellets which the Pac could go for to spawn another Pac, giving the incentive to chase the Pac so the ghost won't just guard the last pellet. Aside from the game balance, I think it's a wonderful take on the original :)

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Good game

Here are the words to write for the Gallery

"Tutorial"
"Kanako"
"Lara"
"Red Fox"
"Rei"

It's a great game. I loved the hentai the most heehehe.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Whatever

Making this was as good an idea as making a remote-control-finder-finder. Newgrounds is already exists in cyberspace. Usually a simulation is made to simulate an "existing" thing in cyberspace. This is already a simluation of an "art gallery" so to say. Why make a simulation of a simulation?

Cat Girl Cat Girl

More often than not, the taken risk ends up quite hot. Well done indeed.

The Green Dream The Green Dream

I love the technique and the expression of calm intrigue.

Toshi13go responds:

Thank you! : )

Angry Giant Angry Giant

Those are MY CACTI! hahahaha 5!

ahmonza responds: