Stranger Danger Stranger Danger

Tinder ... I wonder a decade ago if somebody said, here's a picture of me, lets fuck, what type of response they'd get. An app for people with commitment issues. Anyways... I somehow liked the fact that you lazily used bunch of paper models to finish this animation. It's original ... without the work. There is a sense of old school psycho killer attached to it as well, but the beginning just really cut from the story. It could have started at 1:30, and I would have given you a 3.5

drex231 responds:

I appreciate the critique. Actually I didn't lazily put together a bunch of paper models because I had to create every single paper puppet by hand, including the sets, as well as manipulate them to move and create each scene. It's a style of art known as paper puppet cartoons. I never knew it existed until I started doing it. It's a lot of work, that takes 3 to 4wks to create everything before shooting and all day to actually film it ;But I actually enjoy doing it. Plus, this is loosely based on my experiences on dating apps, minus the axe murderer, lol. This episode also serves as a crossover episode for the new spin-off series called Paper Puppetz. Again, thanks for watching and your opinion.

Pmation:"Ant Misbehavin'" Pmation:"Ant Misbehavin'"

As advertised, it was 3 ants, misbehaving. :) You should send this to Nickelodeon and see if you can start on a show. You've got some real talent to deliver good ol' cartoons with a flair for the new generation.

TWIN LIFE (True story) TWIN LIFE (True story)

I love the idea, but I was just as annoyed as you at the end of the movie. Of all the things to share, raw annoyance is not greatest taste to leave in other people's brains. Black and white ... why? What is this a french hipster show? The twin that was really you, brilliant. A finished movie while portraying the inability to finish one due to annoyance by yourself, the reason why I didn't give you a 2. It feels more like a demo of what you can create, but I don't see the real product.

Bowling's Hard Bowling's Hard

What is this shit? Stop posting unfinished work. Back to the project please.

Love Story Short Love Story Short

This is shit. But at least it's complete. Not worth posting, try again later.

PrabsAnimation responds:

I would have appreciated more insightful feedback. I am still new to animating and here to learn. Kindly do let me know what i should do to improve.

The Handymen - The Call The Handymen - The Call

I'll give you a solid 3. Unfortunately you've portrayed some real characters between the ages of 25-30 who'll do anything for money and won't ask questions. I'd pretty sad, but it's true. The story aside, the artwork was okay, you've took the time to ensure when the characters are pronouncing the letter L their tongues were out :) I gave you a 3 due to the lack of originality, you have talent, but it sounds like you can use some inspiration. (Assumption: Get out of your college dorm every now and then)

FlumpyTripod responds:

Ok. Thanks.

The Book Thief The Book Thief

This just oozes with Diablo. Great action, not much of a story other than what was stated in the title. She got the book. Well drawn, wonderfully directed, and animated. It just resonates of what should be a cut scene. 3.75 overall.

Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

You have outdone yourself. There is no greater enemy than one's own fears, and to portray that so beautifully is the reflection of true talent (a little poetic I know). My favorite gildedguy animation so far. You have a very distinct style where I can say, "Yup, that's gildedguy", and the addition of external art pieces was brilliant (at around 5:40 or so), it takes one out of the story, dare I say breaking the 4th wall. Original, cohesive, just wonderful in all aspects. You get maximum points.

WHAT IS LIFE??? WHAT IS LIFE???

Not bad, it was more about the story than it was the animation I thought, and a good one to ponder. I like how you put the scientist in the position of humility. You know if we only believed in each other, and managed to let life here continue beyond the lifetime of the planet... wishful thinking. The old man is a prick, and the other guy's an idiot. 4.5 stars.

OblitusCS responds:

Hey man! you are absolutely right, I thought that too. I knew from the start it was going to be more about the conversation than the actual animation, but I wanted it to do it anyway. I'm happy you ended up liking it. Hahaha great character summary. Thanks for the comment brother!

Beware of Bunny Beware of Bunny

Simply wonderful. I love how you explained a little more about the rabbit in the credits. Your technique is flawless in all categories, you actually got a 5 from me.